You can invite someone to view your Wiki. They will not be able to edit any of the content. You can choose to share the whole Wiki, or just certain sections or pages.
See our guide below.
Watch our tutorial:
Or follow our step by step guide:
- Make sure you are in edit mode.
- Click the pencil
- Enter the e-mail address of the person you would like to view your Wiki
- You don't have to share your whole Wiki
- Select the sections or pages you want to share
Example of e-mail sent to an existing RIX Wiki user.
Example of an e-mail sent to a new RIX Wiki user.
- Your invitee will receive an e-mail like the one above
- If they don't have a Wiki account, they will be given a temporary password to view your Wiki.
- Click here to learn how to view a Wiki someone has shared with you.
- Click here to learn how to stop sharing your Wiki.